- Exclusive, limited edition of 30 numbered sets of six best vintages, specially selected by the Château director and winemaker.
- Bottles are signed by the Château director and winemaker.
- Wine from the esteemed “Ex-Chateau” category (directly from the Chateau La Conseillante)
- Packaging of the highest level, perfect for collectors.
- The last few bottles of the legendary 1982 kept in the château cellar.
In the autumn of 2013, Wealth Solutions presented a special Bordeaux wine collection made up of the best Chateau La Conseillante vintages. Wine from this collection was selected by the winery manager, Jean-Michel Laporte. Additionally, each bottle was signed by the Château director and winemaker. This unique wine collection was a limited to only 30 cases. All bottles from the collection were “ex-chateau”, some of them the last remaining bottles of the excellent 1982 kept in the winery. The entire collection was given special collector packaging. It consisted of the commemorative booklet and hand-made Polish oak case. The cover of the case was decorated with an amethyst jewel set in silver: amethyst is purple, which also happens to be the signature colour of Chateau La Conseillante.